Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Running


Karma and I ran 4 miles from Discovery Park down to the Diversion Dam and back yesterday.  It felt great!  We went to Bandanna afterward and I bought some new running shoes because the support in mine was breaking down.  I used them to train for the Sawtooth Relay last year, so I have no idea how many miles they have on them.  I saw John & Joni Stright at Bandana and John was on his way to Toronto to get current in flying the DeHavilland Twin Otter.  We went to the Flying M afterward for a mocha.

I went running tonight when I got back from flying.  It felt great to decompress and think about my flight.  I ran about 4 miles and checked out the area around Boise Cascade Pond.  The new Ester Simplot park is going to be a great asset to our community.  Also, the whitewater park is going to bring another positive aspect to our community in Boise.

The waterfront district is taking off!  It is great to see it actually coming together.


http://www.waterfrontdistrict.com/